Small Grants Fund
Posted by Katie
The Small Grants Fund 2020 is available to help you be part of Maths Week Scotland.
This year, the ongoing impact of the public health challenges means that activity may need to focus more on digital engagement, carefully planned school activities and opportunities for outdoor engagement.
A few ways the fund can help is:
- Outdoor learning in playground or other outdoor spaces such as large maths games, playground designed painting, community trails or challenges in parks and outdoor space. See these fantastic app based outdoor trails organised using funding in 2019
- Digital resources that can support learning at school or home and is introducing something new to the landscape.
- School events – activities that enable pupils to engage positively with mathematics.
- Addressing barriers to innovation e.g. software licenses, software packages, live streaming platforms.
- Recognition/awards for participation in activity.
Individuals, schools, groups or organisations can apply for funding to host events, work with local communities or advertise more effectively.
Applications will be accepted 10 August - 26 August 2020.
Note: Applications for the fund are now closed.
Upcoming Events28th Sep-30th Jun
Workshops by Heriot-Watt
Online All day Free
Heriot-Watt University and SCHOLAR are delighted to offer online maths workshops for school students.
These new, interactive workshops can be organised for any time throughout the academic year.