The Curse of the Burial Dagger - Interactive game
The Curse of the Burial Dagger is an interactive graphic novel murder mystery, created by the Leverhulme Research Centre for Forensic Science and digital story studio Fast Familiar. Players use maths, logic and critical reasoning skills to assist Susie to uncover different types of forensic evidence and weigh up contrasting hypotheses. Can they uncover the events leading up to Lord Hamilton’s death and deduce how he died… before the curse strikes again?
How to play:
- Play with people in the same physical space as you, with all of you around the same computer.
- Play remotely with friends/family who are in different places – you’ll all need to be playing at the same time, and you need a WhatsApp group or to have a Zoom running (other video call providers also available).
- Suitable for families, groups and classes to play. Advised age is 10+
What do I need?
- A computer or tablet device and internet access.
- Chrome as your web browser while on a computer (free to download online), or Safari if you are on a tablet.
How many people can play at once?
- Your link will work for up to six devices – we recommend teams of 2-5 but you can play in a smaller group, or a larger group if multiple people gather around the same device, or on your own if your murder mystery solving skills are up to it!
For more information and to book tickets please visit: https://fastfamiliar.com/artwo...
Upcoming Events24th Sep-22nd Dec
Summerlee Museum Family Maths Trail
Summerlee Museum of Industrial Life, Coatbridge 10.00am-4.00pm Free
Follow the trail around the museum to find maths in places you might not expect. Each completed trail wins a prize!